Collegiate Ministry - UKirk at BPC
Get involved and stayed connected through the BPC UKirk Ministries Program!
Collegiate ministry is a lot of things: it is inspiring, funky, hilarious, and weird. It is high-energy, world-changing, tear- jerking, life-altering. It is where students can pray, ask, respond, listen, laugh, cry, wonder, and be who God made them to be. It is for ‘Jesus freaks,’ skeptics, Christians, atheists, doubters, and wanderers. It gives students a space for worship, questions, fears, anxieties, hopes, and dreams.
It reminds us—whether or not we’re in college—that we are not alone, that we are not forgotten, that we are loved, that we matter. It’s where we, Christ’s body, are called to be. And so, we, the Church, will walk alongside students as they come to know and seek to understand Jesus as Lord.
Visit the BPC UKirk Ministries site for more information!
- Our Facebook page helps college students stay connected to one another and the church
- We offer regular e-meditations to all CAM members
- We provide all college students with care packages to remind them of their church home
- Depending on interest, we hold Summer Discussion Groups
- We gather during the summer and college breaks for fellowship
Service and Exploration
- The passion to make a difference and build experiences is appealing to young adults in our congregation so we craft mini-mission opportunities for them
- We offer spiritual growth opportunities including particpation in the annual Montreat College Conference held over winter break