Volunteers are always needed to support various BPC activities. To volunteer for any opportunies with BPC, please contact the church office at 703-764-0456 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gardening Team Members
The gardening team is in desperate need of new gardeners of all skill levels. “Adopt a Spot” to maintain on our grounds or assist with general upkeep.
- Come on your own schedule or work on a team.
- Any amount of time you can give will be appreciated!
To be part of this productive and fun gardening team that is responsible for planting, weeding and maintaining the beautiful gardens at BPC, contact BJ Postlewaite.
Nursery Volunteers Needed
We are so very grateful for our dedicated nursery staff who provide quality care in the
BPC nursery week after week, but because of the growing number of young children and babies who visit that space (with more to come in the near future!), we also need volunteers to serve on a rotating basis. Youth and adults who are available to serve in this way are asked to contact Arlene Decina.
Office Help Needed
The Office Is the Hub of the Church, and Many Hands Are Welcomed and Needed
Current urgent volunteer needs:
- Database management: we are seeking 2 or more individuals with some database experience (can be small) to help Session members and program leaders move forward in their use of our database (CDM+) to serve the needs of their ministries. Work as a team; training provided. Time commitment - at least one hour per week.
- Office equipment managers: help our staff troubleshoot problems, make decisions about calling for repairs, and upgrades. Equipment includes telephones, copy machine, printers, etc. Time commitment varies.
- We also welcome volunteers who are highly skilled in technology (BPC has 20 computers and other technical equipment) and anyone (young or not-so-young!) who has time to provide relief and assistance for the office staff -answering phones, folding bulletins, typing, etc.
Thank you from your Office Operations Ministry Team!