Visitors are always welcome at Burke Presbyterian Church! Our church strives to fill the needs of “all ages and all stages,” so we offer a wide variety of worship services, classes, small groups, events, and activities.
Here are a few things you may need to know before you visit:
Our Worship Services
Following is the schedule for regular worship services. Schedules change in the summer and around certain holidays. Check the Events page for the latest information.
- CoffeeHouse Worship Service, Saturdays at 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday Worship Services, 8:30 and 11 a.m.
- Sunday School is offered for both children and adults from 9:45 – 10:45 a.m.
Directions and Parking
There are a few parking spots reserved for visitors right at the entrance of the church. Parking is also available in the lower and upper parking lots, as well as along Oak Leather Drive.
- The Nursery is available for children ages up to age three for both the Saturday evening and Sunday morning worship services.
- Stepping Stones is an opportunity for children ages 3-5 to experience elements of worship in a setting that meets their developmental needs. Stepping Stones is offered during the 11 a.m. service, and children may be dropped off prior to the beginning of worship or following the children’s message.
- Godly Play is offered during the 8:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Sunday worship services for children in kindergarten through second grade. Children begin in the Meeting House with their parents for the main worship service, and are led to Godly Play following the children’s message.
For directions to any of the children’s programs, speak to one of the Burke Presbyterian Church greeters, who will be standing just inside the front door before each service.
Please join us in the narthex for coffee! If you have questions about the work and life of Burke Presbyterian Church, greeters with bright green nametags are happy to talk with you.
Still More Questions? Just Ask!
Church Office: 703-764-0456, email@example.com
Arlene Decina, Director of Spiritual Growth Ministries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Julianne Erbrecht, Director of Music Ministries: email@example.com
Kent Hamaker, Director of Youth Ministries: firstname.lastname@example.org