Advent 2018 begins Sunday, December 2. We hope you will join us as we celebrate all the joys–and complexities–of the season.
- Breakfast With Saint Nick, a celebration for children of all ages! Saturday, December 8, 9-11 am. Register now.
- Our Second Sunday Service at 6:30 pm on Sunday, December 9 is our Longest Night service, at which time we honor the feelings of loss and sadness that many of us experience this time of year.
- Christmas Cantata: Our Christmas choir will sing the Seven Joys of Christmas by Kirke Mechem at both morning services on Sunday, December 16.
- Our children’s Christmas pageant happens at both morning services on Sunday, December 23.
- Christmas Eve is Monday, December 24: Join us for any one of three candlelight services, at 4, 6 and 9 pm.