The Vocational School offers two-year programs in carpentry, masonry, welding, tailoring and secretarial skills. Through the summer work camps, the members of the BPC and Kibwezi congregations have built classrooms, dormitories, a water storage tank and a staff house.
At the Kibwezi Educational Centre, the partnership is active in helping by:
- Providing vocational training
- Providing salaries and medical support for instructors
- Providing meal supplements for the children of the pre-school
- Providing scholarships for students
- Providing Bibles, hymnals and pews for the village churches of the Kibwezi Parish
- Work camp opportunities