Join us for a worship service on Sunday morning, at 9:00am or 11:15am. Sunday School happens between services, 10:15-11:00am.
Worship at 9:00 am and 11:15 am
- Our current sermon series is The Path of Freedom.
- The nursery (for toddlers and babies) is available on the lower level. Older children are invited to begin worship with their families and then, following the children’s message, transition to Stepping Stones (preschoolers) or Godly Play (kindergarten and older). Children are always welcome to remain in the Meeting House with their families.
- The 11:15am service is also offered online.
- After the service, we hope you’ll stick around for fellowship over a cup of coffee or lemonade in the Gathering Space. You are also welcome to visit the Meditation Room for a time of quiet and prayer.
Sunday School for all ages at 10:15 am
- For adults – “From Jesus to Christ: The First Christians” is an 8-week series to view and discuss this PBS Frontline series.
- For adults – Good Inside book discussion is for all who experience the challenges and joy of being a parent.
- For adults – Exploring Membership through October 15
- For children and youth, all ages/grades – class locations are displayed in the Gathering Space.
- Childcare for preschool and younger is available throughout the morning, during Sunday School and worship, on the lower level.
For more information, please contact the church office at 703-764-0456 or office@BurkePresChurch.org.