We hope you will join us on Sunday morning for a worship service, at 9:00am or 11:15am, and for Sunday School between services, 10:15-11:00am.
Worship at 9:00 am and 11:15 am
- This Sunday is All Saints’ Sunday.
- We start a new sermon series, Raise Your Voice.
- We’re collecting a PC(USA) Special Offering for young people and at-risk children.
- The nursery (for toddlers and babies) is available on the lower level. Older children are invited to begin worship with their families and then, following the children’s message, transition to Stepping Stones (preschoolers) or Godly Play (kindergarten and older). Children are always welcome to remain in the Meeting House with their families.
- The 11:15am service is also offered online.
- After the service, we hope you’ll stick around for fellowship over a cup of coffee or lemonade in the Gathering Space. You are also welcome to visit the Meditation Room for a time of quiet and prayer.
Sunday School for all ages at 10:15 am
- Multigenerational Godly Play – On the first Sunday of each month we offer Godly Play during the Sunday School “hour.” Children kindergarten and older are welcome to come with their parents or on their own. Parents (and all adults) are welcome to join us in Godly Play or to attend adult Sunday School.
- Children and youth, all ages/grades, are invited to Multigenerational Godly Play.
- For adults – The Good Inside book discussion is for all who experience the challenges and joy of being a parent. (Our other adult Sunday School offering, “From Jesus to Christ: The First Christians,” will not be held on “first Sundays.”)
- Childcare for preschool and younger is available throughout the morning, during Sunday School and worship, on the lower level.
For more information, please contact the church office, 703-764-0456 or office@BurkePresChurch.org.