Join us on Sunday morning for our annual Worship Festival, a special service that is a much-loved tradition at BPC. The proclamation of God’s Word will be through music offered by our BPC choirs and musicians. The following choirs will participate: Rainbow Promise and Rainbow Connection Children’s Choirs (at the 11:15am service only), the Chancel Choir, Daybreak Women’s Choir, and IMPACT Youth Choir.
- The nursery (for toddlers and babies) is available on the lower level. Preschool-age children are invited to begin worship with their families and then, following the children’s message, transition to Stepping Stones. (Kindergarteners and up are normally invited to transition to Godly Play following the children’s message. This Sunday, Godly Play will be offered only at the 9:00am service.) Children are always welcome to remain in the Meeting House with their families.
- The 11:15am service is also offered online.
- After the service, we hope you’ll stick around for fellowship over a cup of coffee or lemonade in the Gathering Space. You are also welcome to visit the Meditation Room for a time of quiet and prayer.
Sunday School for all ages at 10:15 am
- For adults – “From Jesus to Christ: The First Christians” is an 8-week series to view and discuss this PBS Frontline series.
- For adults – Good Inside book discussion is for all who experience the challenges and joy of being a parent.
- For children and youth, all ages/grades – class locations are displayed in the Gathering Space.
- Childcare for preschool and younger is available throughout the morning, during Sunday School and worship, on the lower level.
For more information, please contact the church office at 703-764-0456 or office@BurkePresChurch.org.