We hope you will join us on Sunday morning for a worship service, at 9:00am or 11:15am, and for Sunday School between services, 10:15-11:00am.
Worship at 9:00 am and 11:15 am
- We celebrate the Sacrament of Communion on the first Sunday of the month.
- The nursery (for toddlers and babies) is available on the lower level. Older children are invited to begin worship with their families and then, following the children’s message, transition to Stepping Stones (preschoolers) or Godly Play (kindergarten and older). Children are always welcome to remain in the Meeting House with their families.
- The 11:15am service is also offered online.
- After the service, we hope you’ll stick around for fellowship over a cup of coffee or lemonade in the Gathering Space. You are also welcome to visit the Meditation Room for a time of quiet and prayer.
Sunday School for all ages at 10:15 am
- Multi-generation mission project – join us for a food packing project for the students of Glasgow Middle School, as well as a fruit & cereal breakfast, and our all during the Sunday School hour, beginning at 10:15 am. This activity is for all ages, and it is the Sunday School offering for children and youth this week.
- Adults are also welcome to the Good Inside book discussion, for all who experience the challenges and joy of being a parent, as well as to Sunday Morning Scriptures, a time to read and discuss the morning’s sermon text.
- Childcare for preschool and younger is available throughout the morning, during Sunday School and worship, on the lower level.
For more information, please contact the church office, 703-764-0456 or office@BurkePresChurch.org.