Sunday Morning Worship – 9 a.m. and 11:15 a.m.
The Nursery is available for children ages up to age three.
Godly Play Worship for Children is available for children in kindergarten through second grade
Stepping Stones for Preschool Children (ages 3-5)
Sunday School for children and youth, 10:15 a.m.
Sunday School for adults, 10:15 a.m.
Communion is served on the first Sunday of each month. On Communion Sundays communion will be served around the table during the 9 am service and during 11:15 service we will serve in stations.
Sunday Evening Worship – 6 p.m.
It’s smaller than the services we hold in the morning, so we are able to use some different tools.
- We start with dinner, at 5:15. Meal teams make things like chili and roasted chicken and pork carnitas. It’sfree, but we welcome donations. Youth join us fordinner, as Sunday is youth group night. If you don’tknow a lot of our youth, this is a great way to get toknow them.
- Worship starts at 6. We have fabric banners around the perimeter of the worship space that act as a kind of soft boundary, hemming us in together in sacred space.
- Lanterns provide soft light.
- We share Communion and Psalm readings every week.
- We offer a private prayer station, for two friends to gather and pray together.
- Children have a separate play area, with worship tools. This is a “come as you are” space: Feel free to dress casually and carry complicated feelings. We’re all in this together.
- We begin and end worship with simple refrains. This repetition helps you get the Good News into your bones.
- Remember the 80s sitcom Cheers? This is a placewhere everybody could know your name.