Sunday Morning Worship – 10 a.m. (June 17-September 2)
The Nursery is available for children ages up to age three.
Stepping Stones for Preschool Children (ages 3-5)
From September through May, BPC offers:
- Two morning worship services, at 9 a.m. and 11:15 a.m.
- Godly Play for children in grades kindergarten through second grade during both morning worship services, following the children’s message.
- Sunday School for children and youth, 10:15 a.m.
- Sunday School for adults, 10:15 a.m.
Communion is served on the first Sunday of each month. On Communion Sundays communion will be served around the table during the 9 am service and during 11:15 service we will serve in stations.
Sunday Evening Worship – 6 p.m. (This continues through the summer.)
It’s smaller than the services we hold in the morning, so we are able to use some different tools.
- We start with dinner, at 5:15. Meal teams make things like chili and roasted chicken and pork carnitas. It’sfree, but we welcome donations. Youth join us fordinner, as Sunday is youth group night. If you don’tknow a lot of our youth, this is a great way to get toknow them.
- Worship starts at 6. We have fabric banners around the perimeter of the worship space that act as a kind of soft boundary, hemming us in together in sacred space.
- Lanterns provide soft light.
- We share Communion and Psalm readings every week.
- We offer a private prayer station, for two friends to gather and pray together.
- Children have a separate play area, with worship tools. This is a “come as you are” space: Feel free to dress casually and carry complicated feelings. We’re all in this together.
- We begin and end worship with simple refrains. This repetition helps you get the Good News into your bones.
- Remember the 80s sitcom Cheers? This is a placewhere everybody could know your name.