Join us in keeping our Free Little Pantry Full!
Build by BPC member Jack Marin for his Eagle Scout project, this pantry is designed to help us serve our neighbors with simple items to grab and go. You can learn more about the Nationwide Little Pantry Organization at www.littlefreepantry.org.
You are invited sign up as a group, family or individual for a month or a week at a time. Contact the church office for information on how to sign up. It is best to look in on the stock in the pantry at least once a week.
Some suggested items:
- Items that don’t require kitchen utensils: crackers, pop-top canned goods, peanut butter, squeeze applesauce, etc.
- Canned fruits are popular but not canned vegetables
- Baby items: Diapers, wipes, baby food, formula, etc.
- Feminine hygene products: pads, tampons, wipes
- Easy-to-make meals for families: pasta, rice, sauces, etc.
- Snacks for kids are popular: Goldfish crackers, bags of pretzels, etc.